Siding starting to go on.
Looking more like a house siding is going on. The mismatch between the grey and the florescent yellow will have to be fixed later when we can afford to reside the bottom.
We used a cement board called hardie board www.jameshardie.ca The colour here is night grey We decided to breakup the walls a little by use of batten boards and some white transitions.
Major construction done.
Walls and roof are done.. Shingled and Insulated.house
The walls were pre-assembled on the ground and craned into place. The trusses were placed on top. That is as far as the crew got that day, so of course it snowed about 10cm.
The next day they started on the trusses. Now it starting to look like a house again.
The roof sheeting is going up, but it will have to wait until Monday.house
I acquired this old forge through the local guild. It pays to remind people that you are looking. This is built inside an old steel tractor wheel. It is about 36 inches inside diameter. The blower required some oil, and a handle nwo it works great. Now I just need to build a side draft hood for it.metal
One of the most frequent questions I get while riding around is "How fast can you go?"
The world record for an hour ride on a trike is 70.68 Km. WWW.ihpv.org set by Pieter Pas out of Germany. Their trike is fully faired cygnushpv.blogspot.ca and not something I would be willing to ride on city streets.
I ride a catrike speed. A nice little aluminum frame trike, but no fairing.
How fast? Well I have had it up in the 70km/h range for a short distance while going down hill. My max on the flat would be about 50km/h mostly I am not concerned with going fast. I prefer just laying back and taking my time.
It is the ride that is important not the score. What ever bike you like to ride get out and ride.bike
- First-Ever Photo Proof of Powerful Jet Emerging From Colliding Galaxies
- Coronavirus: Worst Economic Crisis Since 1930s Depression, IMF Says
- Researchers Open-Source State-Of-The-Art Object Tracking AI
- The End of Handshakes As a Gesture
- The Sandboxie Windows Sandbox Isolation Tool Is Now Open-Source
- Federal Support Ends For Coronavirus Testing Sites As Pandemic Peak Nears
- US Senate Tells Members To Stop Using Zoom
- China Telecom Should Be Barred in US as Threat, Agencies Say
- Signal Threatens To Dump US Market If EARN IT Act Passes
- 5G Virus Conspiracy Theory Fueled By Coordinated Effort
- Government documents reveal a slow start to Canada's COVID-19 response - CBC.ca
- Trudeau urges Canadians to stay the course in face of bleak coronavirus reports - POLITICO
- The birth of a pandemic: How COVID-19 went from Wuhan to Toronto - National Post
- Corbella: UCP's shameful treatment of Alberta doctors leads to lawsuit - Calgary Herald
- B.C.’s coronavirus death toll hits 50 as cases mount in long-term care homes - Global News
- Artist pays tribute to Dr. Deena Hinshaw with commissioned caricature - CTV News Edmonton
- COVID-19: Sask. announces $50M small biz grant that could pay up to $5K with no strings attached - CBC.ca
- Kenney faces online backlash as #BringBackDrHinshaw trends on Twitter - Global News
- Quebec preparing plan to reopen economy, as COVID-19 infection rate stabilizes - CTV News Montreal
- Nova Scotia won't look at lifting COVID-19 restrictions until at least June - CBC.ca