One of the most frequent questions I get while riding around is "How fast can you go?"
The world record for an hour ride on a trike is 70.68 Km. WWW.ihpv.org set by Pieter Pas out of Germany. Their trike is fully faired cygnushpv.blogspot.ca and not something I would be willing to ride on city streets.
I ride a catrike speed. A nice little aluminum frame trike, but no fairing.
How fast? Well I have had it up in the 70km/h range for a short distance while going down hill. My max on the flat would be about 50km/h mostly I am not concerned with going fast. I prefer just laying back and taking my time.
It is the ride that is important not the score. What ever bike you like to ride get out and ride.bike
If you can read this then I got my website changed over. I had been using some homebrew scripts and templating patterns that I had created decades ago. Mostly because templating engines did not exist yet.
I looked at a few different static site generators, most were far too complex for what I wanted. Hugo was a good choice but I need the ablity to modify it easily. So I went with staticsite [archive] written in python it uses jinja2 templating and the markdown language. It was very simple to use and closely resembeled my own ancient scripts.programming
Armour from the TOPAKAPI musuem in Istanbul
This was labeled as the armour of the sultan's bodygaurd. The armour is a combination of maille and bands of metal. The rivited maille had a round cross section except for the overlapped ends.metal
This is more then bicycles. The conventional bicycle despite advances in construction and materials has not really improved much in the last 100 years. This is mostly because of the UCI who sets the defintion of a bicycle for most races. A HPV is what happens when we stop following this forced definition. It also expands from land into air and waterbike
- Self-Driving Cars Could Cost America's Professional Drivers Up To 25,000 Jobs a Month
- How Fonts Are Fueling the Culture Wars
- Tech-Savvy Workers Increasingly Common in Non-IT Roles
- Pittsburgh Is Falling Out of Love With Uber's Self-Driving Cars
- Mark Zuckerberg Is Working On a Way To Connect You To People You 'Should' Know
- Ford Ousted Its CEO And Is Doubling Down On Self-Driving Cars
- Facebook Flooded With 'Sextortion' and Revenge Porn, Files Reveal
- The Supreme Court Is Cracking Down on Patent Trolls
- 'Science Must Clean Up Its Act'
- Hackers Hit Russian Bank Customers, Planned International Cyber Raids
- Flynn invokes Fifth Amendment rights in US Senate's Russia probe, attorneys say - CBC.ca
- What kind of deal is Trump making with Saudi Arabia? - Washington Post
- Iran's president criticizes US after Trump's sharp words - CTV News
- 2 white men, white woman are 1st picks for Bill Cosby jury - CTV News
- Vancouver Aquarium hopes family of girl dragged into water by sea lion comes forward - Globalnews.ca
- Drake tells Celine Dion at Billboards that he plans on getting a tattoo of her - CTV News
- Senators 'reload' after humiliating loss, vow to 'get up and go' in Game 6 - CBC.ca
- 'Red Dead Redemption 2' Delayed Until Spring 2018, But Here Are Some New Screenshots - Forbes
- Why Modern Day Montana Is The Perfect Setting For 'Far Cry 5' - Forbes
- Indonesia police raid gay sauna, detain 141 men - Toronto Star