- The Days of Cheap, Subsidized Phones May Be Numbered
- Demonoid Resurrection Dismissed As Malware Was Legitimate
- Snapchats Don't Disappear
- Microsoft YouTube App Strips Ads; Adds Download
- Cyanogenmod 10.1 RC1 Starts To Roll Out To Devices Near You
- IRS Admits Targeting Conservative Groups During 2012 Election
- How Should the Law Think About Robots?
- CO2 Levels Reach 400ppm at Mauna Loa For First Time On Record
- Why Is Science Behind a Paywall?
- Boston Replacing Microsoft Exchange With Google Apps
- Realtime GPU Audio
- Ask Slashdot: What Is the Best Email Encryption Gateway For a Small Business?
- Spoiler Alert: Smart Kids Become Successful Adults
- Japan Planning Exascale Computer For 2020
- Researchers Are Developing Ad Hoc Networks For Car-To-Car Data Exchange
- Space Station Crew Prepare For Emergency Spacewalk
- Transfusions Reverse Aging Effects On Hearts In Mice
- John McCain Working On Legislation For 'a La Carte' TV Channel Packages
- Copyright Squabble Threatens Accessibility Boost for the Blind
- Biometric Database Plans Hidden In Immigration Bill
- Plug Into a Plant: a New Approach To Clean Energy Harvesting
- ATMs Compromised, $45M Taken
- Reps Introduce Bipartisan Bill To Legalize Mobile Device Unlocking
- Hanford Nuclear Waste Vitrification Plant "Too Dangerous"
- Liquid Hydrogen Powers a UAV For a Cool 48 Hours
Welcome to my homepageLike most personal web pages it has several purposes the first purpose is to act as a starting organization tool for my hobbies and research. The second purpose is to act as a resume.
I was born Aug 14 1970 in Hanna Alberta , this being the only town nearby that has a hospital. I was soon brought home to the family farm north of Chinook. After finishing highschool at Youngstown I moved to Lethbridge to get my BSc. in computer science. From there I moved to Vancouver, got my MSc. I worked in Vancouver for a time. I joined Nortel and moved to Ottawa . My brother now runs the farm and my parents have retired to a smaller place in Olds
Current whereaboutsSaskatoon, SK
Top Stories - Google News
- Flying car crashes near BC school, pilot says he's not deterred - CTV News
- Ousted Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak's retrial starts - BBC News
- Blasts hit Turkish border town - BBC News
- Ottawa backs using social media to boost Iran's dissidents - Globe and Mail
- RCMP poised to open criminal investigation into senators' expenses - CTV News
- Bangladesh survivor's family express joy at rescue - Telegraph.co.uk
- Irregularities at Polls, Strong Turnout as Pakistan Votes - Wall Street Journal
- Laval police chief denies knowledge of wrongdoing at city hall - Globe and Mail
- International Space Station emergency spacewalk: live - Telegraph.co.uk
- Canada rejects US claim about terror suspect - Winnipeg Free Press