Siding starting to go on.
Looking more like a house siding is going on. The mismatch between the grey and the florescent yellow will have to be fixed later when we can afford to reside the bottom.
We used a cement board called hardie board www.jameshardie.ca The colour here is night grey We decided to breakup the walls a little by use of batten boards and some white transitions.
Major construction done.
Walls and roof are done.. Shingled and Insulated.house
The walls were pre-assembled on the ground and craned into place. The trusses were placed on top. That is as far as the crew got that day, so of course it snowed about 10cm.
The next day they started on the trusses. Now it starting to look like a house again.
The roof sheeting is going up, but it will have to wait until Monday.house
I acquired this old forge through the local guild. It pays to remind people that you are looking. This is built inside an old steel tractor wheel. It is about 36 inches inside diameter. The blower required some oil, and a handle nwo it works great. Now I just need to build a side draft hood for it.metal
One of the most frequent questions I get while riding around is "How fast can you go?"
The world record for an hour ride on a trike is 70.68 Km. WWW.ihpv.org set by Pieter Pas out of Germany. Their trike is fully faired cygnushpv.blogspot.ca and not something I would be willing to ride on city streets.
I ride a catrike speed. A nice little aluminum frame trike, but no fairing.
How fast? Well I have had it up in the 70km/h range for a short distance while going down hill. My max on the flat would be about 50km/h mostly I am not concerned with going fast. I prefer just laying back and taking my time.
It is the ride that is important not the score. What ever bike you like to ride get out and ride.bike
- Google Agrees To Meet With YouTubers Union Right Before Deadline
- Apple Contractors Were Each Listening To 1,000 Siri Recordings a Day, Says Report
- Facebook Bans Ads From The Epoch Times
- Qualcomm Wins a Pause In Enforcement of FTC Ruling
- Tesla Working To Resolve Dispute With Walmart Over Solar Panel Fires
- Employees Connect Nuclear Plant To the Internet So They Can Mine Cryptocurrency
- Why Are There So Many Weird Tech Patents?
- Slashdot Asks: What's Your Favorite Underappreciated Movie?
- Uber's $1-Per-Ride 'Safe Rides Fee' Had Nothing To Do With Safety
- Top US Publishers Sue Amazon's Audible For Copyright Infringement
- China turns up heat with tariff hikes on U.S. goods worth $75 billion - Global News
- Opinion: For Xi Jinping, Hong Kong represents a crossroads between power and legitimacy - The Globe and Mail
- OC Transpo driver faces dozens of criminal charges in Westboro bus crash - Ottawa Citizen
- Solicitor general gives Surrey municipal police force green light - Vancouver Sun
- Conservatives unveil campaign slogan, new TV ad as election call nears - CTV News
- Tragic details of woman shot during murder of Jonathan Bacon revealed - Vancouver Sun
- EDITORIAL: Let Maxime Bernier debate - Toronto Sun
- Liberals question Scheer’s personal views on LGBTQ issues, though Tory Leader sticks to the law - The Globe and Mail
- ‘I take it as a compliment’: Doug Ford responds to Trudeau’s repeated attacks - Global News
- Liberals don't want to clear up the SNC-Lavalin scandal – they want it gone - The Globe and Mail