Major construction done.
Walls and roof are done.. Shingled and Insulated.house
The walls were pre-assembled on the ground and craned into place. The trusses were placed on top. That is as far as the crew got that day, so of course it snowed about 10cm.
The next day they started on the trusses. Now it starting to look like a house again.
The roof sheeting is going up, but it will have to wait until Monday.house
I acquired this old forge through the local guild. It pays to remind people that you are looking. This is built inside an old steel tractor wheel. It is about 36 inches inside diameter. The blower required some oil, and a handle nwo it works great. Now I just need to build a side draft hood for it.metal
One of the most frequent questions I get while riding around is "How fast can you go?"
The world record for an hour ride on a trike is 70.68 Km. WWW.ihpv.org set by Pieter Pas out of Germany. Their trike is fully faired cygnushpv.blogspot.ca and not something I would be willing to ride on city streets.
I ride a catrike speed. A nice little aluminum frame trike, but no fairing.
How fast? Well I have had it up in the 70km/h range for a short distance while going down hill. My max on the flat would be about 50km/h mostly I am not concerned with going fast. I prefer just laying back and taking my time.
It is the ride that is important not the score. What ever bike you like to ride get out and ride.bike
If you can read this then I got my website changed over. I had been using some homebrew scripts and templating patterns that I had created decades ago. Mostly because templating engines did not exist yet.
I looked at a few different static site generators, most were far too complex for what I wanted. Hugo was a good choice but I need the ablity to modify it easily. So I went with staticsite [archive] written in python it uses jinja2 templating and the markdown language. It was very simple to use and closely resembeled my own ancient scripts.programming
- Amazon Considers Buying Some Toys R Us Stores
- Amazon Passes Alphabet To Become the World's Second Most Valuable Company
- Police Chief: Uber Self-Driving Car 'Likely' Not At Fault In Fatal Crash
- How a Virus Spreads Through an Airplane Cabin
- Mark Zuckerberg AWOL From Facebook's Data Leak Damage Control Session
- African Manufacturing Jobs Could be Threatened by US Based Robots, Report Says
- Hackathons Are Dystopian Events That Dupe People Into Working For Free, Say Sociologists
- The NSA Worked To 'Track Down' Bitcoin Users, Snowden Documents Reveal
- Child Abuse Imagery Found Within Bitcoin's Blockchain
- Google Launches a News Initiative To Fight False News and Help Publishers Make Money
- Cambridge Analytica Suspends CEO Amid Facebook Data Scandal
- Package bound for Austin explodes at Texas FedEx facility, second package recovered by investigators
- Trump congratulates Putin on his reelection, discusses US-Russian 'arms race'
- Maryland high school shooting: Two students injured, suspected gunman dead after incident at Great Mills High School
- Stormy Daniels polygraph report released
- Minneapolis police officer Mohamed Noor turns himself in on murder, manslaughter charges in Justine Damond killing
- Judge rules defamation case against Trump may proceed
- New York Schools Closed as Region Braces for Major Snowstorm
- HUD's Ben Carson testifies his wife picked 'style and a color' of dining set
- Some, but not all, self-driving car companies are pausing their tests after an Uber car killed a pedestrian