Siding starting to go on.
Looking more like a house siding is going on. The mismatch between the grey and the florescent yellow will have to be fixed later when we can afford to reside the bottom.
We used a cement board called hardie board www.jameshardie.ca The colour here is night grey We decided to breakup the walls a little by use of batten boards and some white transitions.
Major construction done.
Walls and roof are done.. Shingled and Insulated.house
The walls were pre-assembled on the ground and craned into place. The trusses were placed on top. That is as far as the crew got that day, so of course it snowed about 10cm.
The next day they started on the trusses. Now it starting to look like a house again.
The roof sheeting is going up, but it will have to wait until Monday.house
I acquired this old forge through the local guild. It pays to remind people that you are looking. This is built inside an old steel tractor wheel. It is about 36 inches inside diameter. The blower required some oil, and a handle nwo it works great. Now I just need to build a side draft hood for it.metal
One of the most frequent questions I get while riding around is "How fast can you go?"
The world record for an hour ride on a trike is 70.68 Km. WWW.ihpv.org set by Pieter Pas out of Germany. Their trike is fully faired cygnushpv.blogspot.ca and not something I would be willing to ride on city streets.
I ride a catrike speed. A nice little aluminum frame trike, but no fairing.
How fast? Well I have had it up in the 70km/h range for a short distance while going down hill. My max on the flat would be about 50km/h mostly I am not concerned with going fast. I prefer just laying back and taking my time.
It is the ride that is important not the score. What ever bike you like to ride get out and ride.bike
- Yahoo Groups Is Winding Down and All Content Will Be Permanently Removed
- Hacking 20 High-Profile Dev Accounts Could Compromise Half of the NPM Ecosystem
- Hubble Observes First Confirmed Interstellar Comet
- Interview With Fedora Project Leader Matthew Miller On 15 Years of Fedora
- US Carried Out Secret Cyber Strike on Iran in Wake of Saudi Oil Attack
- UK Drops Plans For Online Pornography Age Verification System
- The Simmering Debate Over Big Tech Explodes on the Democratic Debate Stage
- Goldman Sachs CEO Says Apple Card is the Most Successful Credit Card Launch Ever
- Some Colleges Are Using Students' Smartphones To Track Their Locations on Campus
- Elite MBA Programs Report Steep Drop In Applications
- Trudeau concedes Tories could win, accuses them of running 'dirtiest' campaign ever - CBC.ca
- Massive human trafficking probe leads to over 300 charges across GTA, Quebec - CityNews
- Turkey defies calls for ceasefire in Syria as U.S., Russia launch diplomatic efforts - Global News
- Former Pompeo adviser testifies in Trump impeachment inquiry - The Globe and Mail
- British family that accidentally drove into U.S. from Canada detained with infant - National Post
- Democratic debate: Key takeaways after presidential candidates talk impeachment, taxes - Global News
- Tories viewed as most likely to keep promises, but voters remain cynical: Ipsos poll - Global News
- 2019 Advance Voting Turnout Was The Highest Ever For A Canadian Election: Estimates - HuffPost Canada
- Federal election 2019: Here are the ridings that might benefit the most — and the least — from leaders' promises - National Post
- Alberta government joins B.C. lawsuit to recover costs related to opioid crisis - CBC.ca