Siding starting to go on.
Looking more like a house siding is going on. The mismatch between the grey and the florescent yellow will have to be fixed later when we can afford to reside the bottom.
We used a cement board called hardie board www.jameshardie.ca The colour here is night grey We decided to breakup the walls a little by use of batten boards and some white transitions.
Major construction done.
Walls and roof are done.. Shingled and Insulated.house
The walls were pre-assembled on the ground and craned into place. The trusses were placed on top. That is as far as the crew got that day, so of course it snowed about 10cm.
The next day they started on the trusses. Now it starting to look like a house again.
The roof sheeting is going up, but it will have to wait until Monday.house
I acquired this old forge through the local guild. It pays to remind people that you are looking. This is built inside an old steel tractor wheel. It is about 36 inches inside diameter. The blower required some oil, and a handle nwo it works great. Now I just need to build a side draft hood for it.metal
One of the most frequent questions I get while riding around is "How fast can you go?"
The world record for an hour ride on a trike is 70.68 Km. WWW.ihpv.org set by Pieter Pas out of Germany. Their trike is fully faired cygnushpv.blogspot.ca and not something I would be willing to ride on city streets.
I ride a catrike speed. A nice little aluminum frame trike, but no fairing.
How fast? Well I have had it up in the 70km/h range for a short distance while going down hill. My max on the flat would be about 50km/h mostly I am not concerned with going fast. I prefer just laying back and taking my time.
It is the ride that is important not the score. What ever bike you like to ride get out and ride.bike
- Ericsson To Build 'Fully-Automated' 5G Factory In the US By Early 2020
- Early Soyuz Spacecraft Had a Peculiar User Interface, Says Developer Charles Simonyi
- Risk For Dementia May Increase With Long-Term Use of Anticholinergics, Study Suggests
- Researchers Demonstrate How US Emergency Alert System Can Be Hijacked and Weaponized
- FCC Says Verizon Can SIM Lock Phones Again
- Swapping Spark Plugs For Nanopulses Could Boost Engine Efficiency By 20 Percent
- Reddit Quarantines Pro-Trump Forum Because of Threats
- Apple Hires Key Chip Designer From ARM As Own Efforts Ramp Up
- Second Florida City Pays Giant Ransom To Ransomware Gang In a Week
- New Flaw Discovered On Boeing 737 Max
- Ottawa asks police to probe falsified meat export certificate - The Globe and Mail
- Man discovered dead under suspicious circumstances inside Vancouver business - CBC.ca
- Opinion: Which Democratic candidate came out on top? - CNN
- FAA says new potential risk identified on Boeing 737 MAX jets - Global News
- 40 C in June? Why Europe is roasting in another heat wave - CBC News
- 2 more dead right whales discovered in Gulf of St. Lawrence - CBC News
- West Vancouver police impound McLaren supercar minutes after it’s driven off the lot - Global News
- Every situation is different, jurors hear at coroners inquest into Oak Bay teen's overdose death - Victoria News
- Mark Norman to retire after reaching settlement with Canadian Forces, but details to be kept secret - National Post
- No charges after Lethbridge officer repeatedly ran over deer in January - Global News