One of the most frequent questions I get while riding around is "How fast can you go?"
The world record for an hour ride on a trike is 70.68 Km. WWW.ihpv.org set by Pieter Pas out of Germany. Their trike is fully faired cygnushpv.blogspot.ca and not something I would be willing to ride on city streets.
I ride a catrike speed. A nice little aluminum frame trike, but no fairing.
How fast? Well I have had it up in the 70km/h range for a short distance while going down hill. My max on the flat would be about 50km/h mostly I am not concerned with going fast. I prefer just laying back and taking my time.
It is the ride that is important not the score. What ever bike you like to ride get out and ride.bike
If you can read this then I got my website changed over. I had been using some homebrew scripts and templating patterns that I had created decades ago. Mostly because templating engines did not exist yet.
I looked at a few different static site generators, most were far too complex for what I wanted. Hugo was a good choice but I need the ablity to modify it easily. So I went with staticsite [archive] written in python it uses jinja2 templating and the markdown language. It was very simple to use and closely resembeled my own ancient scripts.programming
Armour from the TOPAKAPI musuem in Istanbul
This was labeled as the armour of the sultan's bodygaurd. The armour is a combination of maille and bands of metal. The rivited maille had a round cross section except for the overlapped ends.metal
This is more then bicycles. The conventional bicycle despite advances in construction and materials has not really improved much in the last 100 years. This is mostly because of the UCI who sets the defintion of a bicycle for most races. A HPV is what happens when we stop following this forced definition. It also expands from land into air and waterbike
- Ask Slashdot: How Can You Avoid Routers With Locked Firmware?
- US Agency Revokes All State Discounts For Kaspersky Products
- Amazon Report Predicts Pet Translation Devices By 2027
- Company Gets 45,000 Bad Facebook Reviews After Teenaged Hacker's Unjust Arrest
- How NASA Glimpsed The Mysterious Object 'New Horizons' Will Reach In 2019
- Apple Sued By State Farm Over Alleged iPhone Fire
- Debian 'Stretch' Updated With 9.1 Release
- UK To Require Drone Registration And Safety Exams
- Predatory Journals Hit By "Star Wars" Sting
- Disastrous 'Pokemon Go' Event Leads To Mass Refunds
- EU sounds alarm, urges US to coordinate on Russia sanctions - EURACTIV
- Suspect due in court Monday after 9 die in sweltering truck - TheChronicleHerald.ca
- Israel Embassy shooting in Jordan complicates shrine crisis - CP24 Toronto's Breaking News
- BC wildfires remain relatively stable despite wind, scattered storms - CBC.ca
- Verdict due for the BC men accused of having multiple wives - CP24 Toronto's Breaking News
- Polish president to veto bills seen as assault on judicial independence - CBC.ca
- Hoskins announces new mental health workers for troubled Pikangikum First Nation - CTV News
- Respecting Indigenous treaties is mandatory in draft rewrite of citizenship guide - The Globe and Mail
- He's going to need a bigger stroke: Can Michael Phelps out-swim a great white shark? - CBC.ca
- UPDATE: RCMP search for Australian hiker missing in BC continues - Globalnews.ca