- Genome Pioneer, X Prize Founder Tackle Aging
- KDE Releases Calligra Suite 2.8
- How Tutankhamun's DNA Became a Battleground
- NASA Admits It Gave Jet Fuel Discounts To Google Execs' Company
- Genomic Medicine, Finally
- Facebook To Pay City $200K-a-Year For a Neighborhood Cop
- Dinosaurs Done In By... Dark Matter?
- Why Robots Will Not Be Smarter Than Humans By 2029
- Firefox OS Will Become the Mobile OS To Beat
- BPAS Appeals £200,000 Fine Over Hacked Website
- Ubuntu Gnome Seeking Long Term Support Status
- Can Science Ever Be "Settled?"
- New VR Game Makes You a "Hollywood Hacker"
- TrustyCon Session Videos Now Online
- HTTPS More Vulnerable To Traffic Analysis Attacks Than Suspected
- Ask Slashdot: Linux For Grandma?
- Satoshi Nakamoto Found? Not So Fast
- First Study of the Evolution of Memes On Facebook
- Glamor, X11's OpenGL-Based 2D Accleration Driver, Is Becoming Useful
- Physics Forum At Fermilab Bans Powerpoint
- Youtube and Facebook May Be Banned In Turkey, Again
- Impact Crater Origin of Mars Meteorites Discovered
- BP Finds Way To Bypass US Crude Export Ban
- Drone Pilot Wins Case Against FAA
- Estimate: Academic Labs 11 Times More Dangerous Than Industrial Counterparts
Welcome to my homepageLike most personal web pages it has several purposes the first purpose is to act as a starting organization tool for my hobbies and research. The second purpose is to act as a resume.
I was born Aug 14 1970 in Hanna Alberta , this being the only town nearby that has a hospital. I was soon brought home to the family farm north of Chinook. After finishing highschool at Youngstown I moved to Lethbridge to get my BSc. in computer science. From there I moved to Vancouver, got my MSc. I worked in Vancouver for a time. I joined Nortel and moved to Ottawa . My brother now runs the farm and my parents have retired to a smaller place in Olds
Current whereaboutsSaskatoon, SK
Top Stories - Google News
- After Hours of Searching, No Sign of Malaysia Airlines Plane - New York Times
- Ukraine Foreign Minister: Peaceful Solution is 'Priority' - Voice of America
- Ontario Liberal government names Pupatello to chair Hydro One - St. Catharines Standard
- François Legault tries to capitalize on negative jobs report - Montreal Gazette
- New warrant issued in Rob Ford police... - CANOE
- Pistorius' ex-girlfriend weeps as she tells court of Reeva Steenkamp betrayal - The Times (subscription)
- Man and woman dead, two others in critical condition after Dovercourt Rd. blaze - Toronto Star
- Ontario Boston Pizza charged with over-serving alcohol after pedestrian killed by ... - Vancouver Sun
- Is there an epidemic of 'rape culture' at Canadian universities? - National Post
- Flames' Colborne the hero of the night - CANOE
- Behold the New 3,296-piece Lego Star Wars Sandcrawler!
- What if Game of Thrones characters couldn't remember other characters?
- The Weirdest Thing on the Internet Tonight: High Wit Me
- Awesome dad built an even more awesome Batpod motorcycle for his kids
- Watch construction cranes come to life and dance in a fun light show
- This super nifty one armed robot is better at ping pong than you
- I don't recall Indiana Jones IV being so damn terrible (but it is)
- 2 Live Crew: Pretty Woman
- The gates of hell open in this time-lapse video
- Reframe Roundup: This Week's Best Photography Posts
- Now Available: Roland Aira, Letterman Jacket For Your Moto X
- Meet CUPID: The Drone That Will Shoot You With an 80,000 Volt Taser
- This Tree-like Building Sprouts Balconies Instead of Branches
- Turn Google Earth Images Into All-Terrain Area Rugs
- Lobster burger on mac-n-cheese buns and other mind-blowing burgers
- Our Favorite Android, iOS, and Windows Phone Apps of the Week
- Your Favorite Fan Boy Needs This Desk Designed for Apple Products
- Tangram Sticky Notes Let You Leave a Message Without Writing a Word
- This Week in Time Capsules: Redditor Wants to Bury Dogecoins
- Can a Big Brand Vodka Be Cool Enough for Craft Cocktails?
- Boeing's 787 Dreamliner Is Having Wing Cracking Problems
- Google Glass, Mines, and Hipsters: What's Ruining Our Cities This Week
- Cosmos Review: The Universe Gets a Much-Needed Reboot
- Jezebel New 'Avoid Humans' App Helps Ensure That You'll Remain Forever Alone | Gawker Joseph Gordon-
- Berlin Can't Finish Its Reunification Memorial On Time Because of Bats